Oh hey, we're so happy you're making a commitment to feel great!
Scroll right for recipes & down for 30 minute circuit training.
Green Power Smoothie
- Stand in front of a chair with your feet hip-width apart.
- Keep your knees over your feet.
- Slowly lower your buns toward the chair without actually sitting down.
- Be sure to tighten your abdominals to help support your back.
- Keep your knees over your ankles and place your weight in your heels throughout the full range of motion.
- Placing your arms out in front of you may help your balance.
- Add a band above knees for more intensity.
- Stand with your legs wider than hip-width apart, knees bent, and upper body pitched slightly forward. This is your starting position.
- Place your hands on the ground in front of you, then jump your straight legs back, so that you're in high plank. Keep the shoulders, hip and feet aligned.
- Jump your feet back and bring your hands toward your chest to return to the starting position.
- Stand tall with your feet about hip-width apart. Hold a dumbbell in each hand/kettlebell with both in front of your body with palms facing your thighs.
- Keep a slight bend in the knees and push your hips back first then lower weights down the front of your legs or center between legs with kettlebell. Keep the weights close to your shins as they
lower. Keep back straight.
- Then slowly reverse the movement to standing position squeezing the glutei.
STANDING BICEP CURL
- Stand straight with feet hip width apart.
- Hold weight in hand and wrist should be facing away from the body.
- Bend elbows while raising dumbbells to your shoulders.
- Reverse movement bringing dumbbells to side of your legs.
- Use a stair in your house or the sidewalk.
- Bring left foot to the top of the stair, place on step and bring right foot to the top of the stair. Step back with left foot then right foot.
- Alternate the first step throughout the minute.
- Lie on back, hands behind head. Bring knees toward chest.
- Straighten right leg as you bring right elbow to left knee. Switch sides and repeat.
- Support the neck with your hands, stressing the knee to the elbow for less neck movement.